Step 1: Teachers Menu
Only the school admin can create teacher accounts. Go to the Teachers section from the top menu and click + to add a new teacher account.
Step 2: Fill teacher details in the pop-up form.
Step 3: Add Teacher's Role
Make sure to assign classes/grades and subjects under this section. You will not be able to save and create the teacher account until at least one grade/class has been added. Start by clicking the + sign.
You can also assign a teacher to be class teacher for a class.
- Teachers can add assignments and activities only for the classes/grades and subjects assigned to them.
- Only a class teacher can mark attendance for a class/grade.
- You can come back later to change classes/grades and subjects at any time. If a class/grade or subject is removed from a teacher, the assignments and activities already created remain unaffected and continue to be available to parents.
Step 4: Click Add
Click Add at the bottom to save and create the teacher account. Repeat these steps for each teacher account to be created.
- The same Lernio app works for parents as well as teachers. Automatically teacher features are available when the teacher logs into the mobile app.
- Everyone logs into the mobile app via an OTP received on their mobile number. See how to login.
- A teacher can do the following using Lernio mobile app:
- Mark student attendance.
- Upload activity (photo or video) and tag students in them.
- View timeline, calendar, upcoming events, etc., and see what the parents see.
- View all activities uploaded by them.
- List of students in grades/classes assigned to them.
- Every teacher also has a web login which they can sign-in from www.lernio.in using their email address. Once a teacher account is created, the teacher will receive a welcome email on their email address. The web login is used for uploading assignments with option to attach documents (like PDF, weblink, word document, image, video, etc.) to each assignment.