Teachers can schedule their daily online classes with an added advantage of marking period wise attendance.
Step 1: Click on the menu icon at the bottom right on homepage.
Step 2: Now click on the schedule icon.
Step 3: Enter the following details of the class scheduled.
- Online class - Drop down list to select option for online class.
- Date - The date on which class is scheduled.
- Time - Select the time of the class.
- Duration - Choose the duration of your class.
- Select Subject - Choose your subject from the list.
- Title - Mention the title of the class.
- Grades - Select the class from the list of your classes. In case you want to upload the same link for more than one grade/section then you can tick the option of across the grades.
- Location - Online
- URL - Paste the link of your online meeting for the class.
- Description - Write the description of your class in not more than 1000 characters Example - password for the class, special instructions or resources required for the class.
Step 4: Click on the create button.
Step 5: The class is now scheduled and children will be able to see its notification and they can join the class from there only. Similarly schedule other classes.