A coordinator can do three primary things through his/her web login.
- View dashboard for classes/grades assigned to them (see screenshot below), similar to the school admin .
- Approve activities uploaded by teachers, before they are published and seen by the students. The coordinator can also make minor edits or corrections to the uploaded activities.
- View assignments uploaded by teachers.
Screenshot: Lernio Dashboard for Coordinator and School Admin
Steps to create a Coordinator Account
Step 1: Coordinator section
The School Admin can create coordinator accounts. Start by going to the Coordinator section in the top menu.
Step 2: Click the + to add a new coordinator
Fill coordinator details in the pop-up form. The red asterix * denotes required fields.
Step 3: Assign classes/grades
A coordinator maybe assigned one ore many classes for monitoring. For example a primary school coordinator maybe be assigned all classes from first to fifth. You may select the complete class level or individual sections to be assigned.
A coordinator can access the dashboard and approve activities only for the classes/grades assigned to him/her.
Once completed, simply click Add to add the coordinator account to Lernio. Repeat the above steps to add more coordinator accounts.
- One can even make a coordinator account for the head of the school by assigning him/her all the classes.
- The coordinator can login to the web app from app.lernio.in
- The coordinator will login using his/her email address and will receive a welcome email the moment the coordinator account is created.