A teacher can do the following on Lernio:
Mark students attendance (on mobile)
- A teacher assigned as a class teacher of a class/grade can mark attendance for that class/grade on the Lernio app using their smartphone.
- When the attendance is saved, an alert notification automatically gets sent to the parent for all absent students.
Upload activity as photo or video (on mobile)
- Parents usually miss the the wow moments of learning inside the classroom. Lernio provides a simple and effective way to share photos and videos from within the classroom privately with parents.
- Teachers can upload photos and videos on the Lernio mobile app using their smartphones and quickly tag the students in that photo / video. These tagged media gets forwarded to the coordinator for approval. Once approved, these media get pushed to only the parents of the students tagged.
- The teacher can also access all activities uploaded by them in the past.
Upload assignments (on web app)
- Teachers can add assignments and activities only for the classes/grades and subjects assigned to them.
- Every teacher also has a web login which they can sign-in from www.lernio.in using their email address.
- The web login is used for uploading assignments with option to attach documents (like PDF, weblink, word document, image, video, etc.) to each assignment.
View timeline (on mobile)
The teacher can see the same timeline as the parents of the grades/classes assigned to him/her. The teacher can see activities, calendar, upcoming events, alerts and school news.
Student list (on mobile)
The teacher can also access list of students in grades/classes assigned to them.